Benvenuto in Arras Theme!
Arras Theme è un tema per WordPress disegnato per siti trattanti news e recensioni con molte features personalizzabili.
- ITA Scriveredijazz, Giuseppe Mavilla (jan.2017)
- ITA traccedijazz.it, Nicola Barin (jan.2017)
- ITA discoclub65.it, Guido Festinese (jan.2017)
- ITA Parliamo di Jazz, Gianluca Palumbo (dec.2016)
- ITA Suono, Daniele Camerlengo (dec.2016)
- ITA musicamag.com, Giorgio Pezzana (dec.2016)
- ITA Alias (Il Manifesto), Guido Festinese (dec.2016)
- ITA Audio Review, Piercarlo Poggio (dec.2016)
- ITA ondarock.it, Leonardo Di Maio (dec.2016)
- ITA romainjazz.it, Fabrizio Ciccarelli (dec.2016)
Auand Records is an Italian independent label dedicated to genre-defying music, providing a home for artists who push the boundaries of traditional music genres around the world.
Since 2001 Auand Records, founded and run by Marco Valente, has quickly become a seal of warranty for the next big artists who shape the sound of the future and has helped showcase the most interesting new Italian projects on its 3 categories (the Piano Series and the Songs series, as well as the main Auand catalog), often introducing their music to an international audience.
The label's foresight is proved by a roster filled with renowned artists: many of them were awarded "Jazz Rising Star Of The Year" at Italian critics' poll Top Jazz, including Gianluca Petrella (2001), Francesco Bearzatti (2003), Cuong Vu (2006), Giancarlo Tossani (2006), Roberto Cecchetto (2007) and Matteo Bortone (2015).